Tuesday 26 September 2017

What Can I Say, I Like What I Like!

I'm very vocal about things that I dislike, and believe me, I dislike a lot of things! Consequently I'm very often labelled as negative or a moaner - it's always "Oh Anna, why don't you talk about the things you do like instead?" 

Well I like lots of things! 

I like dogs. I like birds. I like animals in general. 

I like finding a song with the perfect beat for a gym workout, and I like it when I realise that I can sing a song without forgetting any lyrics for the first time. 

I like potatoes - mashed, roasted, fried, wedges, hash browns, any way you like. 

I like finding the last item of clothing in my size at a shop at the back of the rail. I like it even more if it happens to have had a couple of quid knocked off of the original sale price. 

I like Cherry Bakewell flavoured green tea. 

I like scrapbooking and journaling. 

I like Family Guy. 

I like the inside jokes that I have with Sam and my friends. 

I like road trips, and I like having control of the aux cord on those road trips.

I like people watching. 

I like tattoos. 

I like 70s rock and 90s dance music. 

I like climbing trees (although admittedly I'm not that good at it). 

I like online shopping. 

I like stickers. 

I like Vanilla Coca Cola. 

I like the little woofing noises that Penny makes when she's dreaming. 

I like going to Sam's parents' house on Mondays for tea. 

I like Instagram and Pinterest. 

I like huge blankets and fluffy socks. 

I like putting food out for the birds in our garden. 

I like this one aftershave that Sam wears which I comment on every time he wears it. 

I like the Harry Potter books. 

I like it when pets have people names like Phil or Greg or Susan. 

I like looking at houses on Rightmove and judging the decor (money can't buy taste!). 

I like David Attenborough documentaries. 

I like cocktails and cocktail bars. 

I like skinny jeans and Converse high tops. 

I like cheese. 

I like Sam's beard when it gets a bit scruffy, usually the night before he neatens it up again.

You're probably wondering if there's a point of this, but there's not! But next time somebody points out that I complain too much about the things I don't like, I can point them in the direction of this list of things I do like!